Subject: Request for information regarding the reuse of clinical research data / Estonia
From: "Ombeline Verite" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2025 10:52:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Ombeline Vérité, and I am a Regulatory Affairs officer at
LYSARC.

As part of our clinical research, we have accumulated a large number of
data, biological samples, and medical images. All patients who
participated in these clinical studies signed an informed consent form
that mentions the possibility of secondary use of their data and samples
for research on lymphoma. All data is pseudonymized.

We intend to reuse this data in order to continue our research and
contribute to the advancement of knowledge about lymphoma. While we are
well familiar with the procedures in place in France, we would like to
learn more about the specific regulations in your country regarding the
reuse of pseudonymized clinical research data.

In this regard, could you kindly clarify the following points:

1.	In France, we have a reference methodology. If we commit to
following it, we can reuse the data under certain circumstances. Is there
a similar mechanism in your country?
2.	What steps must be followed before we can reuse the data,
biological samples, and medical images?
3.	What administrative procedures should we undertake, and what are
the associated modalities?

If you are unable to answer these questions, we would appreciate it if you
could direct us to the relevant person or institution who could provide
this information.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this request, and I remain at
your disposal for any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Ombeline Vérité

Chargée d’affaires réglementaires

Regulatory affairs officer

LYSARC

Centre Hospitalier Lyon-Sud

Bâtiment 2D - 69495 PIERRE-BÉNITE Cedex

FRANCE

Direct : +33 (0)  4-27-01-27-61 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://experts-recherche-lymphome.org/lysarc/>
experts-recherche-lymphome.org/lysarc I
<https://lymphoma-research-experts.org/lysarc/>
lymphoma-research-experts.org/lysarc

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/lysarc>

Absence à venir : tous les après midi

Forthcoming absence : every afternoon

(  <https://experts-recherche-lymphome.org/actualites/?group=lysarc>
Retrouvez toutes nos dernières actualités